DotA Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about DotA! Also, you can talk about other stuff. This forum is made to make you express yourselves

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules for hero & item idea writing!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grazion
Admin
Grazion

Rules for hero & item idea writing! Empty
PostSubject: Rules for hero & item idea writing!   Rules for hero & item idea writing! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:35 am

I say rules, really it is just a request to make my life easier in moderating this place. (Basically, I am lazy)

1 - Hero Idea Submission

Please provide the skills and please discuss about the hero ( how to use him or her and other things as well ). Than post with the title like this " Name of the hero - Hero title". After you post, you are allowed to get people's attention for them to look at your ideas.

Along with that if you posting the idea, in the thread commoners (aka anyone with an internet connection) are able to see, add a poll to the effect of:

Quote:
Do you like my hero?
Yes.
No.

2 - Joke Heroes

If your hero idea is a joke pretty please put the prefix or suffix [joke] in the thread title (with the brackets) so that I may ignore it until I feel like reading something humorous. unless it is a serious joke, meant to be funny but also a serious hero, in which case you just suffix/prefix with nothing or (sub) depending on submission status.

3 - Hero Remakes

a very rare sight in here but occasionally you will see one, you think you can make a hero that already exists in DotA cooler? well to start with it is obvious as you will have called the hero "Mirana Nightshade - Priestess of the Moon" but this shouldn't stop you from throwing in the suffix [remake] (again with the square brackets) hell you maybe have changed the heroes first name.

4 - The Deadly Sin

Profanities

profane (Le F&*$ - The God F&*$%#@) heroes will immediately be locked and the creator may receive a warning (just a boring little threat there)

DO NOT SCREW THIS UP OR DIE!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://dotatalk.forumotion.com

Rules for hero & item idea writing!
Page 1 of 1